- Vectors, deposited by Dr Nakagawa, added to Exp-Plant Catalog
- New Release: Plant Cell Lines
- Mail News Winter issue
- Dr. Shinozaki won the award of the 36th (2020) International Prize for Biology
- New Stock: Mutants and Transgenic Lines
- MASC Annual Report was published
- Termination of Online Ordering System
- MASC meeting was held on July 21
- The Recommendation by Science Council of Japan: “The treatment of Digital Sequence Information with respect to the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Nagoya Protocol”
- Announcement of bioresources developed by the CRISPR/Cas9 technology
- User registration form is revised
- To those who order homozygous RATM lines
- Discounted fee for larger amount of seeds
- Perspectives: Banking on biological tools for research innovation
- Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources
- Genotype of RIKEN Arabidopsis transposon-tagged mutants
- 31st International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2021, Seattle, USA, June 21–25, 2021)
- 32nd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2022, Belfast, Northern Ireland, Jun. 20-24, 2022)
- 33rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2023, Chiba, JAPAN, Jun. 5-9, 2023)
Japanese core facility for Arabidopsis resource/Cultured plant cells and genes.
Experimental Plant Division provides Arabidopsis seeds and plant DNA/cell materials to the world research community.Our project is supported by National Bioresource Project(NBRP)of Japan.
RIKEN BRC promotes resource project on Arabidopsis in collaboration with Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee(MASC).