Urgent announcement: disturbance of resource shipping to Europe
Deliveries of plant resources to countries in Europe might be disturbed due to the closure of Russian airspace. Especially, this delay is crucial for living plant cell cultures. We will carefully set shipping schedule by means of frequent communication with the recipients, JP Post, and international couriers.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- New Release: Plant cell lines for photosynthesis/stress-related research
- Mail News Spring issue
- FOX information added to Exp-Plant Catalog
- The Recommendation by Science Council of Japan: “The treatment of Digital Sequence Information with respect to the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Nagoya Protocol”
- Announcement of bioresources developed by the CRISPR/Cas9 technology
- Discounted fee for larger amount of seeds
- Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources
- Genotype of RIKEN Arabidopsis transposon-tagged mutants
- 32nd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2022, Belfast, Northern Ireland, Jun. 20-24, 2022)
- 33rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2023, Chiba, JAPAN, Jun. 5-9, 2023)
Japanese core facility for Arabidopsis resource/Cultured plant cells and genes.
Experimental Plant Division provides Arabidopsis seeds and plant DNA/cell materials to the world research community.Our project is supported by National Bioresource Project(NBRP)of Japan.
RIKEN BRC promotes resource project on Arabidopsis in collaboration with Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee(MASC).