- Change of the name of an Arabidopsis cell line
- BRC 20th Anniversary
- Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee (MASC) published the 2019/2020 report
- Mail News Summer issue
- Vectors, deposited by Dr Nakagawa, added to Exp-Plant Catalog
- New Release: Plant Cell Lines
- Dr. Shinozaki won the award of the 36th (2020) International Prize for Biology
- New Stock: Mutants and Transgenic Lines
- The Recommendation by Science Council of Japan: “The treatment of Digital Sequence Information with respect to the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Nagoya Protocol”
- Announcement of bioresources developed by the CRISPR/Cas9 technology
- Discounted fee for larger amount of seeds
- Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources
- Genotype of RIKEN Arabidopsis transposon-tagged mutants
- ANRRC2021 (Oct. 26, 2021, Thailand, ONLINE)
- 32nd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2022, Belfast, Northern Ireland, Jun. 20-24, 2022)
- 33rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2023, Chiba, JAPAN, Jun. 5-9, 2023)
Japanese core facility for Arabidopsis resource/Cultured plant cells and genes.
Experimental Plant Division provides Arabidopsis seeds and plant DNA/cell materials to the world research community.Our project is supported by National Bioresource Project(NBRP)of Japan.
RIKEN BRC promotes resource project on Arabidopsis in collaboration with Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee(MASC).