Urgent announcement: disturbance of resource shipping to Europe
Deliveries of plant resources to countries in Europe might be disturbed due to the closure of Russian airspace. Especially, this delay is crucial for living plant cell cultures. We will carefully set shipping schedule by means of frequent communication with the recipients, JP Post, and international couriers.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- Mail News Autumn issue
- Announcement of ANRRC 2022 ONLINE
- New Release: Transgenic BY-2 Cell Lines
- Publication of TF-GR lines
- New Release: Plant cell lines for photosynthesis/stress-related research
- FOX information added to Exp-Plant Catalog
- The Recommendation by Science Council of Japan: “The treatment of Digital Sequence Information with respect to the Convention on Biological Diversity and the Nagoya Protocol”
- Announcement of bioresources developed by the CRISPR/Cas9 technology
- Discounted fee for larger amount of seeds
- Quality Examination and Information Release Policy on Our Bioresources
- Genotype of RIKEN Arabidopsis transposon-tagged mutants
Japanese core facility for Arabidopsis resource/Cultured plant cells and genes.
Experimental Plant Division provides Arabidopsis seeds and plant DNA/cell materials to the world research community.Our project is supported by National Bioresource Project(NBRP)of Japan.
RIKEN BRC promotes resource project on Arabidopsis in collaboration with Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee(MASC).